Updated and effective as of 12 December 2019.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) tell you the terms on which you may make use of our website www.BricksandLogic.com and mobile app called “Bricks&Logic” (together, the “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use this Site, as these Terms will apply to your use of this Site. By using this Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Site.
Your attention is particularly drawn to the following:
- Our Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability set out in paragraphs 8 and 9.
- Our VAT number is GB 287 0845 68
This Site is owned and operated by Urban Markets Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 11113204 with its registered office at 5th Floor, 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AF ("Bricks&Logic", “we”, “our”, and “us”).
- These Terms constitute the agreement between you and us for the use of this Site and the contents and services available through it.
- We may change these Terms from time to time. Any changes we may make to these Terms in the future will be posted on this Site and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. By continuing to use and access this Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any changes we make. Please review this page frequently to see any updates or changes to these Terms.
- If you commit a breach of these Terms we reserve the right at our sole discretion to immediately and without notice suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of this Site.
- This Site is still under development and testing. We provide this Site on an "as is" and "as available" basis with all faults. We do not guarantee that this Site, or any services or content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Site without notice. You agree that your use of this Site is at your own risk. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- This Site is for domestic and private use only. If you are a business or organisation and wish to use our data you will need a licence. Please contact us to discuss.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, any new features, services or software applications introduced shall be subject to these Terms.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to register with us, and to use this Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older.
- If you register with us, you must provide true and accurate information about yourself. Should the registration information provided prove false or misleading, we may suspend or terminate your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details, including any user identification codes, passwords or any other piece of information that forms part of our security procedures, and you must not disclose these to any third party.
- You are responsible for all activity under your account even if someone else uses your account. You authorise us to act on instructions received under your account and we will not be liable for any loss that you might suffer through following such instructions whether by you or another person.
- We have the right to disable any user ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Certain functions on the mobile app version of this Site will make use of location data sent from your device to provide and improve location-based products and services. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for this Site on the device.
- You may use this Site only for lawful purposes. You must not use this Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this Site. You must not use any scraping technology on this Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content on this Site and its associated services is owned by Bricks&Logic or our licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice. No other use of this Site's content is permitted without the express prior permission of Bricks&Logic, and, where applicable, the copyright holder. For enquiries and permission requests please contact us.
- The name Bricks&Logic and the Bricks&Logic logo are trade marks of Bricks&Logic or our licensors and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Bricks&Logic's, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit Bricks&Logic.
- Other trademarks or logos that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use. They must not be used without the express permission of both Bricks&Logic and the trademark owner.
- While we take all reasonable great care to ensure the information, values and analysis which we publish on this Site are as accurate as possible, we cannot promise that they will be complete, accurate and up to date. We are also not giving you any advice (investment, financial, legal or otherwise) in respect of any of the information on this Site. We are not an estate agency and you should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on any information on this Site. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk. For an official valuation of a property you should contact the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all implied conditions, warranties and representations that this Site and the information and services available through it are of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose, or non-infringing.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- This Site is for domestic and private use only. We are not liable for any business or investment losses. If you use this Site for any commercial or business purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise) arising in connection with the use of, or inability to use, this Site or any use of or reliance on any information on this Site where such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable or was not directly caused by any breach on our part.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not guarantee that this Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to this Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Where this Site contains links to information, websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which may be available to us, this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights.
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- If any part of these Terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, this shall not affect the remainder of these Terms and that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- All legal notices in relation to this Site or these Terms should be given in writing and addressed to contact email@example.com.
- These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Site in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding these Terms should be sent by email to contact firstname.lastname@example.org..
Last Updated: 12 December 2019